South Korea Business Visa
We started applying South Korea Business Visa in Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi
South Korea Tourist Visa is applied through Chennai , New Delhi & Mumbai,We Can help you in getting South Korea visa from Chennai & Delhi & Mumbai South Korean Embassy / Consulates, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,Pondicherry & Kerala Passports are Submitted in South Korean Consulate in Chennai,Maharashtra,Madhya Pradesh,Daman and Diu,Dadra and Nagar Haveli,Goa, Gujarat, Telangana passport in Mumbai,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Jammu and Kashmir,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,orissa,Sikkim ,Lakshadweep and all other northern Areas are Submitted in New Delhi South Korean Embassy.
We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having 10 offices in India, ( Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore ),For applying Locate your Nearest Office Click Here .
South Korea Business Visa (C-3-4)
- Passport with validity of minimum 6 months,(If there is old Passports, that also needs to be submitted)
- Two passport sized-photo with white background _ Only valid taken within 6 months'
- Visa application fill online
- Covering letter or requesting letter for visa
- Recent Bank Statement of last 06 Months with bank seal and sign
- Company Registration Copy
- Last 2 years IT return ( If not eligible -> last 6 months bank statement with a letter of reason for non filing )
- Occupation Proof or Emplyment Proof
- 1 Year Salary Slip
- In case of Ownership Please Submit 3 Year Company Income Tax Return ( for Proprietor Plesae Submit 3 Year Personal ITR )
- Business Profile Details in Caseof ownership in format only
- Proof of essential business activities (Agreement, purchase order, proof of payment etc)
- Confirmed flight ticket
- Health Condition Report form
- Invitation Letter From Korea ( Original Invitation Letter or Scan Copy or Photocopy can be Submitted )
- Scan copy or Photocopy of Business Registration of inviting Korean Company - Should be issued within 3 months
- Guarantee letter from South Korea
South Korea Business Visa Stamping Charges
Fees (Including Service Charges)
|15 to 20 Working days After Submission||
- The bank statement must submit the original copy with seal and signature .
- Submit all the documents received from Korea in original or colored with clear copy.( Invitation letter, etc.)
- Applications with incomplete documents cannot be submitted.
- Check all document above and fill the boxes out
- Correction pen or tape should not be used on the documents
- Documents downloaded from the website of the Korean Consulate in Chennai are only accepted. (Not Mumbai and Delhi embassy)
- In terms of the validity of all documents ,unless specific validity is mentioned , all documents are only valid for 3 months since its issuance
- Highlight all important data in documentS ( Date/ Passport No/Company's name/ Registration No/ Travel date/ Type of Visa
- Highlight the Address in your current residential city and contact information.
- The submission date must be written on the application form.
As of July 1, 2020, the application of visa stickers for visa issuance at Korean missions around the world will be stopped.
The mission will issue a Visa Grant Notice to the person who has been issued a visa (visa). Foreigners with valid visas can access the “Korea Visa Portal ( www.visa.go.kr )” anytime, anywhere , enter their passport number and date of birth, and print out a visa issuance confirmation. This document can be used to prove that you have a valid Korean visa.