South Korea Business Visa
We started applying South Korea Business Visa in Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi
South Korea Tourist Visa is applied through Chennai , New Delhi & Mumbai,We Can help you in getting South Korea visa from Chennai & Delhi & Mumbai South Korean Embassy / Consulates, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,Pondicherry & Kerala Passports are Submitted in South Korean Consulate in Chennai,Maharashtra,Madhya Pradesh,Daman and Diu,Dadra and Nagar Haveli,Goa, Gujarat, Telangana passport in Mumbai,Bihar,Chattishgarh,Jammu and Kashmir,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,orissa,Sikkim ,Lakshwadeep and all other northeren Areas are Submitted in New Delhi South Koirean Embassy.
We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having 10 offices in India, ( Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore ),For applying Locate your Nearest Office Click Here .
South Korea Business Visa (C-3-4)
- Passport with validity of minimum 6 months,(If there is old Passports, that also needs to be submitted)
- One passport sized-photo with white background _ Only valid taken within 6 months'
- Visa application form
- Original or Colour Copy of invitation letter from korea seal and signature
- Certificate of business registration from inviter _ Should be issued within 3 months
- Covering letter or requesting letter for visa
- Last 2 years IT return ( If not eligible -> last 6 months bank statement with a letter of reason)
- Employment certificate
- Guarantee letter from South Korea
- Proof of essential business activities (Agreement, purchase order, proof of payment etc)
- Confirmed flight ticket
South Korea Business Visa Stamping Charges
Fees (Including Service Charges)
|10 to 15 Working days After Submission||
- The bank statement must submit the original copy with seal and signature .
- Submit all the documents received from Korea in original or colored with clear copy.( Invitation letter, etc.)
- Application with incomplete documents cannot be submitted.
- Check all document above and fill the boxes out
- Correction pen or tape should not be used on the documents
- Documents downloaded from the website of the Korean Consulate in Chennai are only be accepted. (Not Mumbai and Delhi embassy)
- In terms of the validity of all documents ,unless specific validity is mentioned , all documents are only valid for 3 months since its issuance
- Highlight all important data in documentS ( Date/ Passport No/Company's name/ Registration No/ Travel date/ Type of Visa
- Highlight the Address in your current residential city and contact information.
- The submission date must be written on the application form.
As of July 1, 2020, the application of visa stickers for visa issuance at Korean missions around the world will be stopped.
The mission will issue a'Visa Grant Notice' to the person who has been issued a visa (visa). Foreigners with valid visas can access the “Korea Visa Portal ( www.visa.go.kr )” anytime, anywhere , enter their passport number and date of birth, and print out a visa issuance confirmation. This document can be used to prove that you have a valid Korean visa.