Dubai Visa Stamping Process
Effective from 14 Dec 2020 UAE Visa Processing will be starting in Trivandrum UAE Consulate
UAE Visa Stamping Processing Details:
(Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain)
If you get a information from UAE employer that your work visa has been applied then you can take Medical from Gamca approved clinic and proceed for visa Stamping Process,For Medical & Visa Stamping no need original visa. We can help you in UAE Employment Visa Stamping from UAE Consulate Trivandrum,Kerala.We can assist you in visa Stamping in Trivandrum UAE Consulate,
UAE Visa Stamping Process :
- 1st Step : We have to take medical appointment from Gamca,Gamca Slip will have the clinic address,We can generate Gamca slip for you and send to you by Email.Take the printout and pin one Photograph on the slip
- 2nd Step : After taking Medical the same must be attested from UAE Consulate at Trivandrum,We can assist you in attestation it will take 4 to 5 Working Days,
- 3rd Step ; Giving Finger Print and Visa Stamping,We can arrange prior Appointment date for finger print and visa stamping and inform you earlier.
Required Documents for Attestation
- Medical Certificate from Gamca Approved Medical Center
- Gamca Slip
- Passport Copy
* Visa Copy,Contact Copy and Photo Not required
Medical Certificate Attestation charges and duration
7 to 8 Working days
* Attestation Charges Not refundable.
Documents required at the Consulate:
- Original Passport with 02 Years validity
- Attested Medical Report ( Will be given you directly at Trivandrum )
- Visa Reference Paper/number from UAE,
- 2 Passport copies
- 2 Nos Adhar Card / Pan Card Copies
Visa Stamping and finger print fees Rs 6500 to 7000/- ( to be paid directly to UAE Consulate )No need photo. Eye scan, finger print and photo catching will be done at the Consulate.
Note : If any delay in updating visa / Server down / Strike may force you to stay one more day in Trivandrum.Embassy Rules and Processing Time may subject to change .
Customer support # +91 9620446636
Please transfer / deposit the Attestation fee to given below Bank Account. After cash transfer please inform.
UAE Embassy / Consulate in Trivandrum, UAE Visa stamping processing rules has been changed. Stamping same day not possible now. This process now will taken minimum 02 to 03 working days, so that the applicant should arrange the tickets accordingly..
Survey No. 16/1, 17, Muttathara Village, Manacaud,
Near Fort Police Station, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Contact : +91 471 3388 888
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Timmings :Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm,