Singapore Tourist Visa
Singapore Tourist Visa is applied through online in( South India Passports ) Chennai, Singapore consulate may ask your Passport to produce immediately so your passport must reach Chennai for visa process, We also do North India issued Passports in Mumbai & Delhi ,For applying Locate your Nearest Office Click Here or call us for a Document Pick-up, will be charged 250 Extra,
We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having 10 offices in India, ,( New Delhi ,Mumbai,Pune, Vizag, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore )
Singapore Tourist Visa Requirements
- Original Passport with 6 months Validity, (All Old Passports if Applicable )
- 2 White Background 35x45 mm Matte finish Photographs taken within 3 months,
- Application form | Authorization Letter
- 06 Months Bank Statement copy.
- Covering Letter,
- Ticket itinerary,
- Hotel Booking or Email Invitation + Inviter Passport Copy + Employment Pass Copy & V39A Form
- For Employed Person - Last 03 Months Pay Slip and Company ID Card copy or HR Letter is Required,For Business People Company Covering Letter and Company Registration Copy also required.
Additional Documents may Required :
- If Spouse name is not endorsed in Passport - Marriage Certificate copy Required.
- If Newly Married or Marriage fixed - Marriage Invitation and joint Marriage Photo
- if Student School College Id Card Copy / Bona-fide certificate
- If Single Business person Traveling IT Returns Required.
- NRI / Indian National working in foreign countries, coming to India and visiting Singapore should produce additionally:
1. Work Agreement,
2. Leave Letter from current employer ,
Visa Validity 35 Days entry visa [ enter within 35 Days] or 1 year multiple entry visa - Depend upon Embassy decision
- Total Charges Rs 2750/- Per Person,
- Single Passport Rs 3000/-
- Above 5 Passports Rs 2500/- Each
To Buy Insurance Online Click Here
1. Singapore visa can only be applied 30 days prior to the departure.
2. Passport Issued from other Jurisdiction and applicant is working in South India, Must give HR Letter ,Last Month Pay slip and Company ID Card or Any Government Issued Address Proof / Rental Agreement etc.