South Korea Visa
We started applying in Chennai and Delhi
South Korea Tourist Visa is applied through Chennai , New Delhi & Mumbai,We Can help you in getting South Korea Student visa from Chennai & Delhi & Mumbai South Korean Embassy / Consulates, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,Pondicherry & Kerala Passports are Submitted in South Korean Consulate in Chennai,Maharashtra,Madhya Pradesh,Daman and Diu,Dadra and Nagar Haveli,Goa, Gujarat, Telangana passport in Mumbai ,Bihar,Chattishgarh,Jammu and Kashmir,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,orissa,Sikkim ,Lakshwadeep and all other northeren Areas are Submitted in New Delhi South Koirean Embassy.
We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having offices in India, ( Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore ),For applying Locate your Nearest Office Click Here.
South Korea Student Visa (D-2, D-4)
- Passport with validity of minimum 6 months
- 3 Photographs With white background(Only valid for one taken within recent 6 months)
- Covering Letter
- Application Form.
- Education certificate copy or Final degree certificate copy
- Last 2 years IT return of financial supporter (e.g parent) (If not eligible -> Last 6 months bank statementOriginal with a letter of reason)
- Scholarship letter from Korea (if applicable) * If there is any scholarship to be given from a sponsor mentioned on the admission certificate, an institution, a program or the inviter(University), the source should be clarified
- TB Certificate.( For Staying more than 90 Days Medical - TB Test (Health Certificate Form)
- Original Admission Certificate from South Korea.
- Bona fide Certificate
- Online admission confirmation letter from South Korea university.
- Certificate of business registration from Inviter (Should be issued within 3 months)
- Acceptance letter
- One Way Ticket Itinerary ( If Not avl we will help you )
- Consent to quarantine
- Health condition report form
- The bank statement must submit the original copy with the seal and signature
- Submit all the documents you receive in Korea as the original or color clear copy. (Invitation letter, etc.)
- Applications with incomplete documents cannot be submitted
- Check all documents above and fill the boxes out without any left.
- Correction pen or tape should not be used on the documents
- Only documents downloaded from the website of the Korean Consulate in Chennai are acceptable. (Not Mumbai and Delhi)
- In terms of the validity of all documents, unless specific validity is mentioned, all documents are only valid for three months since issuance
- Highlight all important data in documents such as Date / Passport No / Company’s name / Registration No / Travel date / Multiple or Single(Type of Visa)
- Highlight the Address in your current residential city and contact information
- The submission date must be written on the application form.
Fees (Including Service Charges)
|8 to 10 working days||
|Urgent Process Check with Office | Ticket Itnery Charges Rs 1000/-|
New Downloads :
As of July 1, 2020, the application of visa stickers for visa issuance at Korean missions around the world will be stopped.
The mission will issue a'Visa Grant Notice' to the person who has been issued a visa (visa). Foreigners with valid visas can access the “Korea Visa Portal ( www.visa.go.kr )” anytime, anywhere , enter their passport number and date of birth, and print out a visa issuance confirmation. This document can be used to prove that you have a valid Korean visa.