Oman Tourist Visa
We can help you in applying Oman Tourist Visa ,We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having More than 10 offices in India, ( New Delhi ,Mumbai,Vizag, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore )
Oman Tourist Visa Requirements :
- Passport Copy First Page and Last Page
- One White Background Photo,
- Invitee Passport Copy,Visa Copy and ID Card Copy
Oman Tourist Visa Rates
|Processing Time 10 to 15 Working Days ( Friday Holiday )|
|10 days Oman Visa (With Out Insurance)||
Rs - 2500/-
|30 Days Oman Visa (With Out Insurance)||
Rs - 7000/-
|30 Days Oman Extension (With Out Insurance)||
Rs - 7000/-
|90 Days Oman Visa Male (With Out Insurance)||
Rs - 28000/-
|90 Days Oman Visa Female (With Out Insurance)||
Rs - 30000/-
Important Note :
- Passport must be more than 6 months validity
- If Passport have ECR Seal Ok to Board is Must on all Airlines,
- OK TO BOARD Charges is INR 500/- if applicable
- Round Trip Air Ticket is Required at the time of boarding Flight,( Don't Want to Book Return Ticket Now - Click Here )
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval strictly depends upon the Immigration Authority.
- Check the visa details on receipt, if there is any correction in Visa, you have to inform us within 48 working hours before Traveling. We are not responsible if informed later.
- We are not responsible for any losses due to correction in visa if informed on emergency basis or at time of airport departure.
- In case of visa rejection, amount is non-refundable
- if there is existing Resident Visa / Work Permit Visa which is not cancelled, because Visa may get Rejected
- Passenger has to ensure whether Ok TO Board (OTB) message is updated or not by concerned airlines one day before the travel date
Oman Travel Insurance
We provide Oman Travel Insurance 30 / 90 days with or without OTB Call for Rates Mob : 9620446636
Oman Travel Updates
Oman travel health requirements- PCR within 72 hrs.
2. All passengers arriving in Oman are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within seventy two (72) hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Oman. The COVID-19 PCR test shall be a validated and certified medical test result written in Arabic or English.
3. All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are required to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment from Covid-19 for one month except for citizens, GCC nationals and passengers with free treatment card.
4. Before departure to the Sultanate of Oman, passengers must complete pre-registration via https://covid19.emushrif.om/traveler/travel for the PCR test in Oman, pay the twenty five (25) OMR test fees and download Tarassud+. Airlines must not check in any passenger who did not complete this requirement.
5. All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, (Tarrasud+) bracelet, quarantine for seven (7) days and COVID-19 (PCR) test on the eighth day.
6. Aircraft crews, and children from aged 15 years and less are exempted from COVID-19 PCR test and Tarassud+ bracelet.