Netherlands Tourist Visa Assistance
We Trawellday Tours is Top Rated Visa consultant & Tour Operator based in Bangalore and have our strong presence in 7 states in India, we are ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED Company having 10 offices in India, ,( New Delhi ,Mumbai,Pune, Vizag, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore )
Netherlands Tourist Visa Assistance
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
a) Copy of Bio-data page of Current passport (1st and last page)
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Indian Passports can only be accepted if their bio data (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) have not been modified by an "observation". However, observation regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page is acceptable.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Schengen Visa Application Form: One visa application form duly filled online and signed by the applicant
Please note :
a) Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
b) Applicant's Email Id should be mentioned in the form as Embassy/Consulate may directly contact applicant for any additional documents or personal interview.
The following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) CONSENT FORM
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
For Chennai:One recent passport size colored photographs with glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of The Netherlands, Delhi
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Sponsored Visit
a) Invitation legalized from the Town Hall.
b) Passport copy.
c) Resident permit copy (in case of referee being a non-Dutch national)
d) Financial proof of the referee i.e. salary slips, bank statements
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation/Gurantee of host for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Netherland
- Medical : Original Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros
Please Note : Insurance has to be done by the Authorized Insurance Companies.
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A
b) Personal Bank Statement for last three months
c) Salary slips for last three months
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company's letterhead.
If you are under 18, you must also submit
a) Individual passports of both parents.
b) A written consent and signatures on the visa application form by both parents.
c) A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter.
d) Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, if applicable.
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an Authorization Letter authorizing Udaan India Private Limited to submit and collect documents.
- netherlands Travel History Details Sheet : Applicants will have to furnish details of their previous travel history in the prescribed Netherlands Travel History Details Sheet.
- Please Note:
a) As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa.
b) VFS will courier the documents to the applicant's residence with an additional cost of Rs.300.
Netherlands Tourist Visa Charges
Processing Time : After Submission its take 12 to 15 Working Days
Visa Fee + VFS Charge
Rs - 6385/-
|Our Service Charge||
Rs - 3000/-
Helpline # 9538801261 | Email : email@example.com
Netherlands Visa Information
Our Contact Details
|Mumbai - Dadar||8080504087||9821443353|
|Bangalore - Rajajinagar||9538801262||9538801261|
|Chennai - T Nagar||044 28140062||9962159512|
Office Timings 10 am to 6.30 pm